IKI Intensive Training
IKI intensive language courses are made up of course blocks of 4 weeks each per course level. This is ideal for anyone who aims to reach a goal fast. We teach general standard German. After each course block, typically the next competency level is achieved. 2 different course options are available:
- Morning class
- Monday - Friday from 9.00am – 12.00pm
- Course fee mornings € 495.00
- From the 5th intensive course mornings € 475.00
- Including all documents such as books, copies, IKI certificates, etc.
- Afternoon class
- Monday – Friday from 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Special course price for afternoon € 455.00
- Including all documents such as books, copies, IKI certificates, etc
Dates for course blocks 2019
|7 January – 1 February||4 February – 1 March||4 March – 29 March|
|1 April – 26 April||29 April – 24 May||27 May – 26 June|
|1 July – 26 July||1 August – 29 August||2 September – 27 September|
|30 September – 25 October||28 October – 22 November||25 November – 20 December|
On public holidays, no lessons take place: 22 April, 1 May, 30 May, 10 June, 20 June, 15 August, 1 November 2019.
In case a course date happens to take place on a public holiday, an alternative date for these lessons will be set.
Detailed information about our course offerings
- All language skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing.
- The focus is on communication.
- Systematic grammar and vocabulary.
- With modern textbooks and topical lesson methodology.
- Central location vis à vis the Vienna State Opera.
- Examination centre for the Austrian German Language Diploma.
- Partner Institution of the University of Washington and NC State University.
- Certified by the Austrian Integration Fund and the City of Vienna.
- Regular organisation of recreational activities for students of all courses …find out more.
- Please send us the registration form with the level placement test.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt and inform you whether a place in your course level is available. You will then receive a request for payment with a payment slip.
- Please pay for the course by the time of the date specified, otherwise we must unfortunately cancel the registration.
You can take the level placement test and complete registration in our office from Monday to Thursday between 9:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. and on Friday until 4:00p.m.
- Cash or bank card in our office
- Bank transfer free of charge for recipient to:
Uni Credit Bank Austria AG, Kärtnerring 1, 1010 Vienna
Bank code: 12000
Account number: 602 611 600
IBAN: AT65 1200 0006 0261 1600
Refund of the course fee is possible up to one week before the start of the course, minus 30 Euro (cancellation fee and bank charges).