The best German course at the best price
With the IKI Happy Hours program, we are following our charitable social commitment by offering our nationally and internationally recognised IKI Intensive German language course at a particularly attractive and affordable, supported price tag.
IKI Happy Hours intensive German courses are made up of course blocks of 4 weeks per course level and take place 5 times a week in the afternoon between 2 pm and 5 pm. We teach general standard German. After each course block, typically the next competency level is achieved.
- IKI Happy Hours intensive German course
- Monday - Friday von 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- Regular fee € 495,- with IKI promotion just € 395,-
- Including all documents, books, copies, IKI certificates, etc.
Additional funding for non-EU citizens:
- ÖIF reimbursement – € 187.50
- 1 Vienna language voucher – € 100.00
- Deductible rate per course thus: € 107.50
Additional funding for EU citizens:
- 1 Vienna language voucher € 50.00
- Supported programmes from WAFF
- Supported programmes from AMS
We are happy to advise you on the current support programs in our office.
If you only have time for the German course in the evening, we would be pleased to advise you on promotions of our evening classes and how to best use your vouchers.
Dates for IKI happy hours course blocks 2019
|7 January – 1 February||4 February – 1 March||4 March – 29 March|
|1 April – 26 April||29 April – 24 May||27 May – 26 June|
|1 July – 26 July||1 August – 29 August||2 September – 27 September|
|30 September – 25 October||28 October – 22 November||25 November – 20 December|
On public holidays, no lessons take place: 22 April, 1 May, 30 May, 10 June, 20 June, 15 August, 1 November 2019.
In case a course date happens to take place on a public holiday, an alternative date for these lessons will be set.
Detailed information about our course offerings
- All language skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing.
- The focus is on communication.
- Systematic grammar and vocabulary.
- With modern textbooks and topical lesson methodology.
- Central location vis à vis the Vienna State Opera.
- Examination centre for the Austrian German Language Diploma.
- Partner Institution of the University of Washington and NC State University.
- Certified by the Austrian Integration Fund and the City of Vienna.
- Regular organisation of recreational activities for students of all courses …find out more.
- Please send us the completed registration form.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt and inform you whether a place in your course level is available. You will then receive a request for payment with a payment slip.
- Please pay for the course by the time of the date specified, otherwise we must unfortunately cancel the registration.
You can take the level placement test and complete registration in our office from Monday to Thursday between 9:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. and on Friday until 4:00p.m.
- Cash or bank card in our office
- Bank transfer free of charge for recipient to:
Uni Credit Bank Austria AG, Kärtnerring 1, 1010 Vienna
Bank code: 12000
Account number: 602 611 600
IBAN: AT65 1200 0006 0261 1600
Refund of the course fee is possible up to one week before the start of the course, minus 30 Euro (cancellation fee and bank charges).