IKI Evening Academy
The IKI Evening Academy consists of course blocks of 5 or 10 weeks each, ideal for students or working people, twice a week from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. We teach general standard German. After each course block, typically the next competency level is achieved. 2 different course options are available:
- Monday and Wednesday or
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Course times evenings 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Course price for 5 weeks: € 240.00
- Course price for 10 weeks: € 420.00
- Including all documents such as books, copies, IKI certificates, etc.
10-week course block dates for winter, spring, summer and autumn 2019 / 2020
7 October – 12 December 2019
13 January – 19 March 2020
25 March – 8 June 2020
15 June – 1 October 2020*
5 October – 15 December 2020
* Summer break in between from 17 July - 30 August 2020
5-week course block dates in summer 2020
15 June – 16 July 2020
31 August – 1 October 2020
On public holidays, no lessons take place: 22 April, 1 March, 30 May, 10 June, 20 June, 15 August, 1 November 2019.
In case a course date happens to take place on a public holiday, an alternative date for these lessons will be set.
Detailed information about our course offerings
- All language skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing.
- The focus is on communication.
- Systematic grammar and vocabulary.
- With modern textbooks and topical lesson methodology.
- Central location vis à vis the Vienna State Opera.
- Examination centre for the Austrian German Language Diploma.
- Partner Institution of the University of Washington and NC State University.
- Certified by the Austrian Integration Fund and the City of Vienna
- Regular organisation of recreational activities for students of all courses…find out more.
- Please send us the completed registration form.
- We will send you a confirmation of receipt and inform you whether a place in your course level is available. You will then receive a request for payment with a payment slip.
- To reserve your place please pay for the course by the time of the date specified.
You can take the level placement test and complete registration in our office from Monday to Thursday between 9:00a.m. and 6:00p.m. and on Friday until 4:00p.m.
- Cash or bank card in our office
- Bank transfer free of charge for recipient to:
Uni Credit Bank Austria AG, Kärtnerring 1, 1010 Vienna
Bank code: 12000
Account number: 602 611 600
IBAN: AT65 1200 0006 0261 1600
Refund of the course fee is possible up to one week before the start of the course, minus 30 Euro (cancellation fee and bank charges).